Make Your Own Lemonade
With 3 ingredients, freshly squeezed lemons, water, and sugar/sweetener of choice, you can create a refreshing summer beverage in which you know it's exact contents. Even add fresh mint for another refreshing element!
Fresh Lemonade Recipe
1. 8 cups of water
2. 1 1/2 cups of fresh lemon juice (with pulp opt.)
3. 1 cup of sugar/sweetener of choice
Optional: fresh mint or slice fruit (Add once lemonade is complete)
1. Combine 1 cup of water and sugar in a small pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and stir mixture until sugar dissolves and turns in a syrup. Remove from heat, cool, then let chill in refrigerator.
2. Squeeze lemons by hand or with a juicing machine.
3. Add 7 cups of water, lemon juice, and chilled syrup to a pitcher.
Serve chilled and enjoy!