DIY Vinaigrette Dressing
Do you ever wonder what those questionable ingredients like carrageenan, calcium disodium EDTA, and disodium inosinate are in your salad dressing? Well, free your mind and make your own dressing with these four ingredients as your base:
- 1/4 cup olive oil (or an oil of your choice).
- 3 tablespoons vinegar ( white, red wine, balsamic, or one of your choice).
- salt & pepper for taste.
- Blend in a couple of tablespoons of sour cream, yogurt, or avocado to make it creamy.
- Add fresh lemon juice, pressed garlic, grated ginger, or dijon mustarf for a kick.
- Try different spices like oregano, basil, or thyme.
= Add honey for a sweet twist.
Refrigerate the vinaigrette for a few hours to allow the flavors to marinate. If the ingredients seperate simply give your dressing a shake or stir!
Eat Well, Live Well.